Producing remote monitoring solutions for customers worldwide
Live, Real-Time Camera Systems:
- Interactive cameras that pan, tilt, and zoom
- Streaming video to the web and full-bandwidth broadcast
- Wireless transmissions from 1km to over 100km
Video Recording Systems:
- A fully portable system featuring a solar-powered digital video recorder
- Up to 4 high-resolution cameras on one digital video recorder
- Cameras feature varifocal lenses with auto iris and infrared for night vision
SeeMore's staff is currently unable to provide new installation projects.
Our staff is available to assist in system design/consultation,
but no new projects will be initiated until late 2012.
Look for our first 1080 HD systems in fall-2012.
Choose SeeMore Wildlife Systems Because
- We have deployed hundreds of cameras across several continents
- SeeMore engineers design and manufacture cameras and system solutions specifically for wildlife research and public interpretation requirements
- Federal agencies including US Fish & Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service, and the National Park Service rely on SeeMore systems for remote wildlife monitoring
- Private and nonprofit organizations such as the Audubon Society, the Alaska Sea Life Center, National Geographic Online, and Discovery Online have collected data and wildlife imagery from our systems
- Proprietary equipment and software designed specifically for the rigors of remote wildlife
viewing in harsh environments mean maximum reliability.
- SeeMore has more experience producing remote, self-contained wildlife viewing solutions